At Ellicott Utilities Company, we are dedicated to giving the best customer service there is. We feel honored to serve the people of Colorado and want to help create a better community. Below you will find a list our most frequently asked questions and their answers.
Start/Stop Water Service
- For existing connections, wherein the owner/tenant is moving and is requesting service be turned on or turned off, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 723 5299. We will need your name, address, and other contact information to process your request.
New Home Construction – Installation of Water/Sewer Connections
- For new water and sewer connections, please refer to our Rate and Fee Schedule and contact our engineering department at (719) 499-9993 for assistance.
Rates and Fees
- Water services furnished by the Company are subject to the rates, charges, and fees as described in the Company’s Rate and Fee Schedule. The Company reserves the right to change the Rate and Fee Schedule at any time or from time to time.
How Can I Pay My Bill?
- You may pay your bill as follows:
- By Phone – Call (530)-723-5299 and pay over the phone by check or with your Visa or Mastercard
- By Mail – You can mail your check or money order to us:
- Ellicott Utility Company, LLC
- P.O. Box 231961
- Encinitas, CA 92023
- With assistance with your account, please contact customer service at email@example.com or (530) 723 5299.
Who Do I Contact In Case Of An Emergency?
- In the event of an emergency that required immediate attention, please contact our engineering department at (719) 499-9993. All other questions or concerns should be directed to customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 723 5299.